Shamrock invests in the media, entertainment, and communications sectors. We utilize a proprietary network of relationships and deep industry vertical focus to identify companies with untapped intrinsic value or companies capitalizing on emerging trends. After investing, we collaborate with our management teams as active partners to build sustainable, industry leading businesses.
Shamrock’s investment criteria:
- Businesses in the lower middle market media, entertainment, and communications sectors
- Investment size ranging from $15 to $50 million of equity
- Growth equity, management and leveraged buyouts, and leveraged recapitalizations
- Position as lead investor in a controlling or minority position
- Opportunity to assist in growing the enterprise and to serve as active partners with management